Berlin: Courtesy of The Circus Hostel

This has to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen in...yes, in my life. I am staying at The Circus Hostel in Berlin-Mitte (the center of Berlin) for the duration of my stay. These people are on it! Check out the website.

There is a thing such as the Cheap Man's Bus Tour. You can basically run the stops that the major tour bus run on public transit for 4 Euros ( a day fare). You get the "tour" part free, from a guy named Jimbo (Jim Hadfield) who will explain to you all the sights that are shown in the buses, plus more. You only have to download the mp3 files to you phone or other music player.

And then, what the kicker for me is...video directions from the airport (in my case, Schoenfield) right to the door of The Circus Hostel. It is only two minutes long, and it is on youtube.






Isn't it cool?!

Wish me luck!

AAS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honoring Our Queer Mothers

Acts of Omission et al: Prop 8, Racism, etc

Urvashi Vaid, A Long Legacy Long in the Making