Dogs in Action: Picture Pals for LXS

So, in loving memory of my beautiful Beagle, Luther X. Sewell (LXS; pictured below),



















I am starting a dog blog. Here, I will post pix of all the cute lil dogs I see during my stay and travels. I have such a penchant to snap a picture of a dog every time I see one that this blog may get long. With no further adieu, I introduce you to my first two friends "Acorn" (left) and "Brad" (right),























If anyone wants to take a shot at identifying breeds, be my guess It is as if they knew I was looking at them...because they looked back just in time for the flash.






















Until next time...


AAS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honoring Our Queer Mothers

Acts of Omission et al: Prop 8, Racism, etc

Urvashi Vaid, A Long Legacy Long in the Making